Starry-eyed Optimism

In a grandiose attempt to improve both myself and my world, I've hopped onto the 101/1001 bandwagon. Marvel as I attempt to complete 101 goals in 1001 days. I will do it, if not through sheer determination, but because of the entertainment factor.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

#28: Send a Secret into PostSecret

PostSecret is one of my favorite websites. Every Sunday I wake up and do a little squeal in my mind because I know that new secrets will be posted. I admire the courage of the people who send in their secrets. I never thought I'd have anything juicy enough to send in.

Then I met someone who pissed me off. He affected me in a way I didn't think any guy could. And that fact pissed me off. And helped me get creative.

And so yesterday I made up my own PostSecret postcard. And dropped it in the mailbox. And pissed off I have not felt since.

This is one amazing site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home