Starry-eyed Optimism

In a grandiose attempt to improve both myself and my world, I've hopped onto the 101/1001 bandwagon. Marvel as I attempt to complete 101 goals in 1001 days. I will do it, if not through sheer determination, but because of the entertainment factor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

#78: Go Three Days Without the Internet

Gah. And gah again.

I am ADDICTED to the internet. I compulsively check my email--like ten times a day. I love love LOVE the internet. If I had a choice between the internet and cable television, I'd choose the world wide web in a heartbeat.

HowEVER. It's pretty damn easy to go without the internet when your beloved laptop makes a "ggggghhhhhhhhh" sound and the screen dies, followed quickly by the rest of the machine.

So not only did I go for three days without the internet, I went weeks on end without checking my email and watching Strongbad videos.

And let me tell you--it's not so much fun. But at least I know I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home