Starry-eyed Optimism

In a grandiose attempt to improve both myself and my world, I've hopped onto the 101/1001 bandwagon. Marvel as I attempt to complete 101 goals in 1001 days. I will do it, if not through sheer determination, but because of the entertainment factor.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

#18: host a fondue party

I love fondue. Loooooove fondue. If I could, I would eat fondue for every meal. However, there's no such thing as pancake fondue...yet. So I reserve the fondue-love for special occasions.

Christmas is a special time. Christmas 2006 was a special time, indeed. For my friends were treated to cheesy fondue and lots (and lots!) of delicious drinks. Just because I loved them.

It feels good to let people know how much they are loved sometimes. And nothing says "I appreciate your friendship" like a piece of crusty french bread dripping with sharp cheddar fondue. And nothing beats a holiday feast seasoned with laughter, silliness and a lot of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home