Starry-eyed Optimism

In a grandiose attempt to improve both myself and my world, I've hopped onto the 101/1001 bandwagon. Marvel as I attempt to complete 101 goals in 1001 days. I will do it, if not through sheer determination, but because of the entertainment factor.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

#52: Attend Chicago Pride with Joe

I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I agreed to go to Chicago Pride with Joe. All I knew was that it worked out too perfectly to NOT go: I had the time off, it was right in between our birthdays, airfair through Southwest was ridiculously cheap and Joe had a place I could crash at.

What I got myself into was a weekend long blur filled with gyrating boys, lots of screaming, lots of laughing, beautiful people, delicious food, an over-the-top parade that was a feast for the eyes, more condoms than I have ever seen, more memories than I could care to explain, crowds filled with mostly naked people, more long islands than I have ever seen in a lifetime and too many photos taken to document the chaos.

In other words? It was the time of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home